Week two has passed, which means another week of the Rookie Report. One rookie quarterback continues to impress while another shows his worth as well.
1. Cam Newton, QB, Panthers- He has thrown for 854 yards in two games. That is impressive for a veteran, but Newton has only had two starts in his career. If he cuts down on the interceptions, he can run away with this award.
2. A.J. Green, WR, Bengals- In two week, Green has found the end zone twice while also snagging 11 balls for 165 yards. He was the first receiver drafted for a reason, and he is showing why.
3. Andy Dalton, QB, Bengals- Two Bengals on this list, the future seems bright in Cincy. Dalton has thrown 3 TDs and no picks and sports a 105.7 QB rating. Dalton is making the Bengal faithful forget all about Carson Palmer.
4. Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins- Did Thomas take over the number one spot in Miami from Reggie Bush in his first action? All he did was carry the ball 18 times for 107 yards. He could be the new starter in Miami and probably should be.
5. Julio Jones, WR, Falcons- Jones has 7 catches for 100 yards so far this season. There are plenty of guys nipping at his heals to make this list so he will need to step his game up to continue on as a top five rookie.
Rookies on the rise (With last game stats):
Roy Helu, RB, Redskins- 10 carries 74 yards; 3 receptions 38 yards
Delone Carter, RB, Colts- 11 carries 46 yards
Mark Ingram, RB, Saints- 14 carries 51 yards
Greg Little, WR, Brown- 4 receptions 38 yards
Titus Young, WR, Lions- 5 receptions 89 yards
Dane Sanzenbacher, WR, Bears- 3 receptions 33 yards 1 TD