Let’s all rejoice: Not only is it Friday, but the Jay Cutler v. Denver Broncos nasty public divorce is finally over. I hope.
So, now that Cutler is out of Denver we can start talking about other things. Like if Lady GaGa is hot or not. What do y’all think? Head over to The Hazean’s Facebook page to discuss her hotness or notness, among other fun things.
Here are today’s great reads:
- More on the fantasy value of those players affected by the Jay Cutler – Kyle Orton deal between Denver and Chicago. [Fantasy Football Fools]
- Jacksonville quarterback David Garrard feels pretty darn comfortable in his own skin. [FanHouse]
- Clinton Portis is maturing right in front of our eyes. Now if he can only finish a season the way he starts one! [NFL GridIron Gab]
- Seattle already had the ugliest jerseys in the NFL, but this new look is just overkill. Full disclosure: I drive a lime green car and I think these are ugly. [Deadspin]
- The Giants should start preparing for life without Plaxico Burress in the lineup, because it is looking more and more likely that Plax will serve time. [NFL GridIron Gab]
If you are a Tweeter, follow The Hazean on Twitter. If it is a good chuckle you desire, check out The Hazean’s Facebook page. Remember to follow (Twitter) and become a fan (Facebook) of The Hazean on both popular social networking sites.
If it is just more solid reading material that you crave, check out The Hazean’s Google Reader Shared Items page.