Fantasy owners know the relevance of the next few weeks of the season. It is make or break time for any owner hoping to secure a spot in the fantasy postseason.
A few weeks ago, I mentioned several players that are poised to carry teams through the fantasy playoffs. A few of those players made this list, which is a useful refresher for those of you making postseason preparations.
Here are today’s great reads:
- Terrell Owens’ numbers should increase with Tony Romo back, but is that a good thing for the Cowboys? [Shutdown Corner]
- For three quarters, the Browns held him in check. Then Jay Cutler went off, greatly pleasing his fantasy owners. [Fantasy Football Fools]
- If Marvin Harrison has anything left in the tank, it would be a great time to gamble on the guy. [The Fantasy Football Geek Blog]
- As Jay Cutler goes, so too does Brandon Marshall. Oh, and Anquan Boldin is still a beast as well. [Bruno Boys]
- Big Ben is fighting through the pain … and fighting for his job. [ProFootballTalk]
- A slew of injury updates halfway through the practice week. [Roto Arcade]
For more great reads, check out my Google Reader Shared Items page.
If you have some great fantasy football related reads to share, email them to: