Editor’s note: Remember to submit your best fantasy football team name into our July 2011 contest. Winners get Mardi Gras prize-packs!
Last week, I asked you guys to submit your best fantasy football team names for the 2008 season.
I did not expect to get more than 10 submissions, but you guys poured it on with well over 30 fantasy football team name submissions. Thanks to everyone who submitted a team name for this gift-less contest, but I had to pare down the list to the top-10.
These ten are based solely on my own standards, so please do not be offended if your submission did not make the cut. I am no expert when it comes to naming fantasy football teams, but this is my contest after all. Deal with it!
Now, I need your help again. We need to determine the best of these ten fantasy football team names. So submit your vote, email your friends and have them vote and submit this story around the internet for other voters. The more the merrier.
Without further ado, here are the ten finalist for best fantasy football team name:
Which is the best fantasy football team name?
- My Vick in a Box (40%, 332 Votes)
- Kibbles'n'Vicks (17%, 138 Votes)
- Great Orton's Neckbeard (10%, 81 Votes)
- Brett Favre's Wrangler Jeans (9%, 73 Votes)
- Giant Grandma Thunder Pants (8%, 67 Votes)
- No Punt Intended (5%, 43 Votes)
- Hardcore Zorn (5%, 39 Votes)
- Children of the Zorn (3%, 25 Votes)
- Addai for Ricky Martin (2%, 19 Votes)
- Dr. PPR (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 821
The poll expires Thursday at noon, after which time I will announce the results. So get to voting!