Let the football begin.
With the Summer Olympics out of the way, football season — regular season, also known as real football — now is upon us all. College games get kicked off this weekend, highlighted for me by the LSU – Appalachian State game on Saturday. Geaux Tigers!
But the Olympics were fun to watch, with several compelling story lines. I blogged about my thoughts from the games over at The Microcosm, but my favorite moments by far were watching Michael Phelps’ quest for Olympic immortality. Some of those races were absolutely amazing, and will go down as the most exciting in history.
Here are today’s great reads:
- Speaking of the Olympics: It turns out Usain Bolt would have to go through the draft to get onto an NFL team. Or maybe not. [ProFootballTalk]
- Cheat sheet architecture 1001. A prerequisite to winning any fantasy football league. [The Fantasy Football Geek Blog]
- Keeping an eye on the mock draft market. Chris Perry makes his move, Ronnie Brown slipping. [Mock Draft Central]
- No way, a fantasy football movie?!? Where do I buy tickets for the midnight showing? [Fantasy Football Fools]
- More movers and shakers in the fantasy football market. [The Fantasy Football Geek Blog]
For more great reads, check out my Google Reader Shared Items page.
If you have some great fantasy football related reads to share, email them to: