I am tired of making all kinds of new posts for Brett Favre updates, so I will give you guys the latest in the Daily Haze.
Favre and the Packers could not come to an agreement yesterday, and he has apparently given Green Bay the green light to trade him anywhere. Tampa Bay appears to be close to landing Favre. This news could break anytime today, so be prepared.
Joey Galloway gets a boost in fantasy leagues, and whoever emerges as the No. 2 wide receiver in Tampa may require a look-see in later rounds of fantasy drafts. Not sure if this does anything for Earnest Graham or the rest of the Bucs’ running game.
Here are today’s great reads:
- Here’s an idea: Trade Aaron Rodgers, not Brett Favre. [FanHouse]
- Do not, under any circumstance, use Madden to project this season’s fantasy stats. Unless, of course, you want to lose. [The Fantasy Football Geek Blog]
- Important NFL dates to get you through the 2008 season. [NFL GridIron Gab]
- Vikings’ punter Chris Kluwe is the man at Guitar Hero. [Deadspin]
- If you have to draft someone from the Houston backfield, read this first. [Fantasy Football Fools]
Gotta love the ESPN fantasy football commercials. H/T Roto Nation:
For more great reads, check out my Google Reader Shared Items page.
If you have some great fantasy football related reads to share, email them to: